|Biosphere Reserve Information|
Abiotic research and monitoring:
- construction of meteorological station and holding of environmental monitoring and environment state monitoring;
- complex researches including hydrological, hydro chemical and hydro biological observations characteristic of water subjects of the reserve with use of modern analytical equipment of a programme “Assessment of impact of littoral biocoenosis on functioning of the Teletskoye Lake ecosystem: water regime, nature protecting monitoring, bio-resources”.
Biotic research and monitoring:
- researches of population biology, phenology and regular registration of number dynamics of invertebrate and vertebrate animals;
- checking state of population of rare plant and animal complexes and objects in the area of the whole reserve;
- checking dynamics succession of ecological complexes;
- socio-economic researches.
Monitoring hold on the base of standard methods in a form of standard researches by the reserve’s scientific department and expedition inspections on contract base with other scientific research organizations.
|Abiotic||Abiotic factors, air quality, air temperature, climate, contaminants, geology, geomorphology, geophysics, groundwater, habitat, heavy metals, hydrology, meteorology, pollution, pollutants, soil.|
|Biodiversity||Amphibians, beach/soft bottom, benthos, biodiversity, biogeography, biology, birds, boreal forest, conservation, ecology, ecosystem assessment, ecosystem functioning/ecosystem structure, endemic species, fauna, fires/fire ecology, fishes, flora, forest systems, freshwater/inland water, fungi, genetic resources, home gardens, invertebrates/insects/spiders, lichens, mammals, microorganisms, migrating populations/migration, monitoring/methodologies, mountain and highland systems, natural medicinal products, natural resources, pests/diseases, phenology, phytosociology/succession, plants, rare/endangered/threatened species, reptiles, restoration/rehabilitation/redevelopment, species inventorying/inventory, tundra/taïga, vegetation studies/plant cover, wetlands, wildlife.|
|Socio-economic||Agriculture/Production systems, archaeology/paleontology, bioprospecting, capacity building, cultural aspects, demography, economic studies, economically important species, firewood cutting/harvesting, forestry, human health, hunting, indicators, indicators of sustainability, indigenous people, livelihood measures, livestock and related impacts/overgrazing, local participation, micro-credits, monitoring methodologies, natural hazards, non-timber forest products/ntfp, people-nature relations/man/nature, poverty, recreation, resource use, role of women/gender, sacred sites, small business initiatives, social/socio-economic aspects, stakeholders' interests, tourism, traditional practices/ethnology/traditional knowledge, transport.|
|Integrated monitoring||Biogeochemistry, carrying capacity/sustainability, conflict, ecosystem approach, education and public awareness, environmental change, geographic information system/gis, impact and risk studies/environmental impact, indicators, infrastructure, integrated studies/interdisciplinaty, land use/land cover, mapping, monitoring/methodologies, remote sensing, rural systems, sustainable development/sustainable use, watershed studies/monitoring.|
|Last updated: 10/12/2009|