الأشخاص الذي يمكنهم تقديم طلبات الترشيح
العودة إلى أعلى الصفحة
- Writers, editors, lecturers, radio/television programme directors or film producers who have devoted their career to interpreting science, research and technology for the general public.
- The applicant does not need to have a science degree.
- This prize does not reward research.
- This prize does not reward formal teaching (in a school/university), nor curriculum development for the formal learning sector.
- Candidates are submitted by the government through the country’s National Commission for UNESCO.
- Each National Commission for UNESCO shall propose a candidate on the basis of recommendations from: national associations for the advancement of science or other science associations, and/or national associations of science writers or scientific journalists.
- Each Member State may propose a single candidature consisting of one individual only.
- Candidatures sent directly to UNESCO by individuals will not be accepted.