IN the Press
Here you will find a collection journalistic articles published in the local, national and international media covering the Project activities.
- 16.11.2013, Arab reporters meet in Jordan to exchange expertise and to discuss professionalism in the journalistic coverage of elections
- 16.9.2013, UNESCO Amman celebrates the International Day of Democracy with the launch of a Road Map Strategy to improve journalistic coverage of elections
- 20.8.2013, UNESCO and JMI organize media training workshop in the governorates
- 2.7.2013, Preliminary findings of the Road Map “Media challenges in elections coverage”
- 16.May.2013, UNESCO reinforces journalists' role in the coverage of elections as the basis for democratic processes
- 29.4.2013, UNESCO Supports the commitment of Jordanian journalists on gender-balanced reporting
- 18-March-2013, Consultation throughout jordan seek to identify challenges faced by journalists in election coverage.
- 17-Jan-2013, UNESCO and JMI Hold Training Workshop for Journalists on Independent Media Coverage of Elections
- 14-Jan-2013, Journalists in Jordan trained on investigative reporting skills to cover the elections
- 7-Jan-2013, ARIJ trains Jordanian Journalists on electoral reporting
- 7-Jan-2013, ARIJ Launches workshop on covering elections