It is through the sharing of experiences that innovative strategies and creative solutions to common education problems are found
UNESCO plays a unique and important role as a clearing house for best practices and inventive approaches through the promotion of dialogue and exchange of ideas to achieve Education for All.
This site represents the collection of case studies that present alternative and innovation practices to achieving Education for All in the Arab region. Like all best practices, successful interventions succeed because of unique situations and characteristics of a particular setting. The borrowing or sharing of ideas is instrumental to the introduction of effective solutions to overcoming educational challenges. Yet, an intervention’s success in one setting does not necessarily predict its achievement in another. Ideas, concepts, and activities should be adapted to the needs of the population, but the exchange of ideas can help this process along.
- Strategies for Gender Equality-Yemen
- Better Parenting Project in Jordan and Lebanon
- Children affected by conflict- Sudan
- Educating the nomadic Bedouins in Sudan
- Girl friendly schools -Egypt
- Education for All programmes in KSA 2008
- New horizons and new vision programme- Egypt
- Our voice-video project-Lebanon
- Syrian Inclusive Education Project
- The happy Home Centre-Lebanon
- The UNLIT pilot project in Lebanon
- Female teacher incentive scheme -Yemen
<- Back to: UNESCO Office in Beirut