UNESCO Networks in Brazil
UNESCO in Brazil, as well as all the other Offices of UNESCO, functions thanks to the synergy between diverse community actors to spread together the UNESCO's ideals and values around the country.
The reasons to establish cooperation agreements vary, but, normally, they reflect some standard and universal results, such as: work as network, complementary partnership, greater aggregated value, greater social legitimacy, and greater visibility, besides mutual exchange of experiences and best practices.
- Permanent Delegation of Brazil to UNESCO
- UN System and International Organisms
- UNESCO National Commission
- Celebrity Advocates
- UNITWIN Network - UNESCO Chairs
- ASPnet - UNESCO Associated Schools
- Non-Governmental Organizations and Foundations
- Private Sector
- Specialized Communities
- Depository Libraries
- Co-Publishers and Book Distributors
For additional information regarding Networks, please visit UNESCO Communities web site.Back to top