Vacancies at the UNESCO Office in Brasilia
UNESCO Office in Brasilia periodically publishes the announcements of local openings, both for vacancies at the UNESCO Office in Brasilia and in its Projects within Brazil. Vacancy announcements are also disseminated through United Nations agencies in the country and in major local newspapers. On this page you can find information about these open and/or available positions.
- Available Vacancies (external link only in Portuguese)
Vacancies at UNESCO Projects in Brazil:
- Recruitment processes for Projects are conducted directly by the executive coordination team of each Project. UNESCO Office in Brazil does not oversee the process and only monitors recruitment.
- All applications should be sent to the address indicated in each vacancy announcement. Date limits of each announcement should be followed closely.
Vacancies at the UNESCO Brasilia Office:
- When applying for a vacancy, please read the announcement carefully.
- Send your application to the address noted in the announcement along with an application letter and your curriculum vitae.
- Please use the UNESCO Official Curriculum Vitae Model (.doc).