UNESCO Future Lectures
The UNESCO Future Lecture Series is an opportunity for an audience composed of representatives of UNESCO’s Member States, its Secretariat, the scientific and intellectual community, civil society and the media to exchange views with internationally renowned personalities on issues of concern. These lectures also fuel the future-oriented reflection of UNESCO in its fields of competence.
- 25 March 2013: Foresight Frontiers: Thinking the World Post-2015, with Fabienne Goux Baudiment and Ute Hélène Von Reibnitz
- 1 October 2012: “Perspectives on Strategic Foresight” with Dr Martin Rhisiart and Jerome Glenn
- 11 June 2012: Towards a Sufficiency Economy: a New Ethical Paradigm for Sustainability: in Homage to the Philosophy on "Sufficiency Economy" by His Majesty the King Bhumibol Adulyadej, in collaboration with the Delegation of the Kingdom of Thailand to UNESCO
- 30 June 2011: "Strategic Foresight: overview and applications", Lecture with Michel Godet
- 3 November 2009: "The challenges of biodiversity - beyond the international year 2010", Lecture with Hubert Reeves, UNESCO, Headquarters
- 25 September 2009: "The Genesis Project: promoting environmental awareness and education through art in the 21st Century" - Lecture with Sebastião Salgado, UNESCO Headquarters
- 18 June 2009:“The G-20 Summits and the UN System: Prospects and Challenges” – very first session of the UNESCO Future Lecture with Kemal Dervis, UNESCO Headquarters.