UNESCO Position Papers
Back to top
Throughout the UN reform process, UNESCO has actively participated in inter-agency discussions, advancing its perspectives as a specialized agency of the United Nations system.
- UNESCO and Specialized agencies position paper on UN Reform (18 April 2007)
- UNESCO's position paper on UN Reform (15 May 2006)
- UNESCO's Basic Position (13 July 2006)
- Impact on programming at the country level "60 minutes"
- UNESCO debate on UN reform
- UNESCO and UN Reform Global Retreat