Climate Change Risk Management and Adaptation on Water Resources in the Arab Region
Within UNESCO Cairo Office (UCO) efforts towards improving the integrated water resources management policies and strategies in the Arab region taking into consideration the possible climatic change impacts:
- Technical study on climate change impacts on the groundwater resources of the Arab Region.
- Co-sponsor the organization of the International Conference on “Planet Earth: Earth Sciences and Development of Civilization in Major Rivers Basins” Luxor, Egypt 11-13 October 2010
- International Environmental Hydrology Training
- Environmental Ethics towards Climate Change Adaptation.
- Development of Climate Change Scenarios of the Arab Region.