- Gender Inequality and Women’s Rights In the Great Lakes
by Kimani NJOGU and Elizabeth Orchardson-Mazrui; 22 p.
- Audit of Gender in Media Education and Journalism Training, Namibia, 2009
Polytechnic of Namibia and University of Namibia; Namibia Country Report; by Patricia A. Made; 45 p.
- Women Make the News Initiative
UNESCO Harare Cluster Office; Media Briefing; 2009; 3 p.
- Gender in Media Training: A Southern African Tool Kit
by Colleen Lowe Morna; 234 p.
- Gender sensitivity: a training manual for sensitizing education managers, curriculum and material developers and media professionals to gender concerns
by Namtip Aksornkool, Cindy Joerger and Elaine Taylor; 2004; 203 p.
- Gender equality and equity: A summary review of UNESCO's accomplishments since the Fourth World Conference on Women (Beijing 1995)
2000; 69 p.
- Report of the working group to enhance women’s representation and promote the consideration of gender issues within parliaments in Southern Africa
The National Assembly of Malawi and UNESCO; Mangochi, Malawi, 1996; 41 p.