1st experts' meeting
As part of the commemorations for the 20th Anniversary of the Memory of the World Programme, an experts’ meeting was held in Warsaw, Poland, from 8 to 10 May 2012. Organized by UNESCO and hosted by the Government of Poland, the meeting was attended by 50 experts covering different geographic areas and professional expertise, containing a blend of representatives of the different structures of the Programme on international, regional and national levels, practitioners, professors, academia and national authorities.
Download Acrobat reader to open the PDF files.
- The 2003 Charter: What is obsolete, what needs to be modified?
by Vincent Wintermans
- Advocacy and Promotion of the Memory of the World
by Belina Capul
- Brazilian Memory of the World Committee
by Vito M. M. da Fonseca
- How to promote the Memory of the World Registers
by Jan Bos
- Implementation of UNESCO Memory of the World Programme at National Level
by Dagnija Baltiņa
- Working for the Next Generations: Memory of the World Studies
by Lothar Jordan
- Synergies with UNESCO's Heritage Programmes
by Alissandra Cummins
- Identify and strengthen partnerships and networks (WDL)
by Andris Vilks
- Australian Memory of the World Register Nomination Form
by the Australian National Committee
- Strengthening the Memory of the World Programme
by Roslyn Russell
- UNESCO's Intergovernmental/Advisory Bodies: Structures and functions
by Maria Liouliou
- Role of Memory of the World in improving preservation of and access to documentary heritage at a national level
by Jan Lyall
- Warsaw Declaration 'Culture - Mémmory - Identities'
- Evaluation of the Memory of the World Programme: Survey Results
- Evaluation of the Memory of the World Programme: Executive Summary
- Implementation of UNESCO Memory of the World Programme at National Level: Survey Results
by the Latvian National Commission for UNESCO
- Memory of the World Experts' Meeting: Programme