Back to top
Publications related to elections coverage
Published without UNESCO's editorial support:
- Guidelines for Elections Broadcasting. (translated by UNESCO).
- Coaching Manual for Media Support during Elections. IMS (International Media Support), Media & Democracy Group, Réseau Liberté. 2006. Also available in French.
- Media + Elections. An elections reporting handbook. IMPACS (Institute for Media, Policy and Civil Society), IMS. 2005.
- Handbook for Journalists during Elections. RSF (Reporters sans Frontières), OIF (Organisation internationale de la francophonie). 2012. Also available in French and Arabic.
- Media and Elections Handbook. Council of Europe. 1999. Also available in French.
- Election Reporting Handbook. A Media for Democracy Handbook. IFJ (International Federation of Journalists). 2003.
- Media and Elections. A handbook. Ammu Joseph, Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development (AIBD). 2011.
- Country-specific resources on the IMS site: www.i-m-s.dk/content/publications
Other related documents: