Voluntary contributions have strengthened UNESCO’s work in freedom of expression in Algeria.
The primary objective of the European Union’s development policy is the eradication of poverty in the context of sustainable development. EU partnerships with developing countries to promote respect for human rights, peace, democracy, good governance, gender equality, the rule of law and justice.
Financed by the European Union, the programme aims at mainstreaming youth issues and priorities across national decision-making and policy implementation in European Neighbourhood Policy South countries.
- 20.04.2016 - Youth and media professionals meet to improve youth TV programming in Algeria
- 20-04-2016 - Youth and Media: identifying grassroots activities in the Maghreb
- 18-12-2013 - Fourth issue of Women and Media in the Maghreb newsletter launched
- 12-12-2013 - UNESCO launches investigative journalism courses in the Maghreb region
- 01-10-2013 - Journalists from Algeria, Morocco, Mauritania and Tunisia are invited to apply to regional training courses on investigative journalism
- 13-05-2013 - UNESCO publishes the second edition of Women and Media in the Maghreb newsletter