Bosnia and Herzegovina
Voluntary contributions have strengthened UNESCO’s work in freedom of expression in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
With financial support from the European Union, the project seeks to strengthen ethical and professional standards of media professionals in South East Europe and Turkey.
- 25-10-2013 - Addressing online hate speech in South East European media
- 09-10-2013 - Addressing online hate speech in South East Europe and Turkey
- 20-09-2013 - UNESCO supports networking of South-East European press councils with European peers
- 16-05-2013 - UNESCO launches new website on media landscape in South East Europe and Turkey
- 07-12-2012 - European Commission and UNESCO renew their engagement in promoting media accountability in South East Europe