Bosnia and Herzegovina
Voluntary contributions have strengthened UNESCO’s work in freedom of expression in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The primary objective of the European Union’s development policy is the eradication of poverty in the context of sustainable development. EU partnerships with developing countries to promote respect for human rights, peace, democracy, good governance, gender equality, the rule of law and justice.
With financial support from the European Union, the project seeks to strengthen ethical and professional standards of media professionals in South East Europe and Turkey.
- 21-04-2016 - UNESCO supports discussions on labour conditions of media professionals in South East Europe
- 25-10-2013 - Addressing online hate speech in South East European media
- 09-10-2013 - Addressing online hate speech in South East Europe and Turkey
- 20-09-2013 - UNESCO supports networking of South-East European press councils with European peers
- 16-05-2013 - UNESCO launches new website on media landscape in South East Europe and Turkey
- 07-12-2012 - European Commission and UNESCO renew their engagement in promoting media accountability in South East Europe