Download Acrobat reader to open the PDF files.
- The Right to Information and Privacty: Balancing rights and managing conflicts
Banisar, D. , 2011
- “A Great and Revolutionary Law? The First Four Years of India's Right to Information Act”
Roberts, A. , 2010
- Advancing Access to Information Principles through Performance Management Mechanisms: The Case of Canada
Thomas, P. , 2010
- Proactive Transparency: The future of the right to information? A review of standards, challenges and opportunities
Darbishire, H. , 2010
- Access to Public Information and Citizen Participation in Supreme Audit Institutions (SAI): Guide to Good Practices
Nino, E. , 2010
- Access to Information and Transparency in the Judiciary: A Guide to Good Practices from Latin America
Herrero, A. and Lopez, G. , 2010
- Legal Leaks Toolkit: A Guide for Journalists on How to Access Government Information
Access Info and n-ost, 2010
- Global Right to Information Index
Article 19, 2010
- Ten Principles on the Right to Know
Justice Initiative 2010
- RTI Legislation Rating Methodology
Access Info Europe and the Centre for Law and Democracy, 2010
- Access to Information Laws: Pieces of the Puzzle. An Analysis of the International Norms
Neuman, L. 2010 - available in es
- Model Inter-American Law on Access to Information
Organization of American States, 2010
- The Right to Information for Marginalized Groups: The Experience of Projecto Comunidades in Mexico, 2005-2007. The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
Guerrero Amparán, J. and M. Sepúlveda Toledo 2010
- Overview of all FOI Laws
Vleugels, R. , 2010
- Freedom of Information (FOI) & Women’s Rights in Africa
Hambuba, Carlyn; Kagoiya, Rachel
2009; 106 p.
- Access to Information Laws Implementation Assessment Tool
Carter Center, 2009
- "Exploring the Role of Civil Society in the Formulation and Adoption of Access to Information Laws. The Cases of Bulgaria, India, Mexico, South Africa, and the United Kingdom", Access to Information Working Paper Series. Washington DC: World Bank
Puddephat, A. 2009
- Budgeting Implications for ATI Legislation
Alfonso Hernández-Valdez, Access to Information Working Paper Series, World Bank
- A Shock to the System: Journalism, Government and the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Working Paper, The Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, University of Oxford
Hayes, J. 2009
- Enforcement Models. Content and Context. Access to Information Working Paper Series. Washington, DC: World Bank
Neuman, L. 2009
- Freedom of information: a comparative legal survey
2008; 164 p. ; CI-2007/WS/15
- Implementing Access to Information: A practical guide for operationalising access to information laws, Revised Edition, CHRI
Mitra, R., Ferguson, J. & Nayak, V. (Eds.) 2008
- Impact of Right to Information on Development: A Perspective on India’s Recent Experiences
Lecture by M. M. Ansari, Indian Information Commissioner, May 15th 2008, Paris, 2008
- Access to Information: An Instrumental Right for Empowerment
Article XIX & ADC 2007
- Legal Protections and Barriers on the Right to Information, State Secrets and Protection of Sources in OSCE Participating States. - London: Privacy International
Banisar, D. 2007
- Our Rights Our Information. Empowering People to Demand Rights Through Knowledge - CHRI
Daruwala, M. & Nayak, V. (Eds.) 2007
- “Future Challenges for the RTI Movement,” Keynote speech to the Fifth International Conference of Information Commissioners, Wellington, New Zealand, 27 November 2007
Roberts, A. 2007
- “Journalists’ use of the UK Freedom of Information Act”, in Open Government: a journal on Freedom of Information, Volume 3, issue 1, 24 April
Holsen, S.; MacDonald, C. and Glover, M. 2007
- "Making the Law Work: The Challenges of Implementation”, originally published in Florini, A. (ed.) The Right to Know: Transparency for an Open World. New York: Columbia University Press
Neuman, L. and Calland, R. 2007
- “The uncertain relationship between transparency and accountability,” Development in Practice, Vol. 17, No.4-5
Fox, J. 2007
- “Blacked Out: Government Secrecy in the Information Age”
Roberts, A. , 2006
- Background paper: The role of the free press in promoting democratization, good governance, and human development
Pippa Norris 2006; 26 p.
- Using the Right to Information as an Anti-Corruption Tool, Transparency International
Kocaoglu, N. Figari, A. and Darbishire, H. (Eds.) 2006
- Freedom of Information Around the World. A Global Survey of Access to Government Information Laws. - London: Privacy International
Banisar, D. 2006
- The Manual of the General Conference, 2002 edition
2002; 188 p.
- Access to Information. The key to Democracy
Carter Center 2002 - available in es
- A Model Freedom of Information Law
Article XIX 2001
- The Public's Right to Know. Principles on Freedom of Information Legislation
Article XIX 1999
Experts Meeting Freedom of Information and Sustainable Development, Sealing the Link; 2008; Paris
- Final report
Millet, Caroline, 2008; 26 p.
- Meeting Report - Annex I: Concept Paper
2008; 8 p.
- Meeting Report - Annex II: Agenda
2008; 3 p.
- Meeting Report - Annex III: Challenges for advocacy and implementation of Laws
Fadope, Cece, 2008; 2 p.
- Meeting Report - Annex III: Facilitating access to information in post-Soviet countries
Richter, Andrei, 2008; 4 p.
- Meeting Report - Annex III: Is the environment protected under the ECHR ?
Flores, Virginie, 2008; 2 p.
- Meeting Report - Annex III: Lessons learned in the implementation of FOI legislation in developing countries
Saba, Roberto, 2008; 4 p.