11th meeting of the IFAP Bureau
The eleventh meeting of the Bureau of the Intergovernmental Council for the Information for All Programme was held at UNESCO House, Paris, France, Room VI (Fontenoy building), from 21 to 22 September 2006.
A thematic debate on Recommendations of the UNESCO World Report "Towards Knowledge Societies" was scheduled within the framework of this meeting, on 22 September 2006, in room VI from 9.30 to 12.30 am.
Download Acrobat reader to open the PDF documents files.
- Draft Provisional Agenda
- Provisional Agenda /Organization of work - Open thematic debate on “UNESCO World Report: ‘Towards Knowledge Societies’”
- Final Report
- Provisional Timetable
- Provisional List of Documents
- Follow-up to IFAP projects
- Funding New Projects
- Event Calendar 2006-2007
2006; IFAP-2006/BUREAU.XI/INF.6 REV.
- Evaluation of the Information for All Programme
- WSIS Follow-up
- Current status of the National Committees for IFAP
- IFAP’s contribution for the preparation of 34 C/4 and 34 C/5
- IFAP's relation to APIN and INFOLAC