12th meeting of the IFAP Bureau
The twelfth meeting of the Bureau of the Intergovernmental Council for the Information for All Programme was held at UNESCO House in Paris, France, in Room XIII (Bonvin Building), from 2 to 4 April 2007.
An open Thematic Debate on "Preservation of information" was held within the framework of this meeting, on 3 April 2007 at the French National Library, in the Room of Belvédère. The Room of Belvédère is located in the Tour des Lois building, on the 18th floor. The Debate was open to all participants - outcomes, proceedings and videos of the debate.
Download Acrobat reader to open the PDF documents files.
- Provisional Agenda
- Final report
- Provisional Timetable
- Provisional List of documents
- Provisional list of participants
- Progress report on developing a partnership with Samsung
- Towards a model for UNESCO-private sector partnerships
- Highlights of UNESCO's involvement in the WSIS follow-up process (2006)
- IFAP National Committees
- Brief to the Executive Board - April 2007
Preparation of 34C/5 and 34C/4
- Outcomes of the Thematic Debate on "Information Preservation"
Key Messages for Governments and Industry
- Agenda of the open thematic debate on “Information preservation”
- IFAP Work Plan
- Preparation for 5th session of the Council
- IFAP Projects