13th meeting of the IFAP Bureau
The thirteenth meeting of the Bureau of the Intergovernmental Council for the Information for All Programme was held at UNESCO House in Paris, France, in Room XIV (Bonvin Building), on 11 and 12 September 2007.
Following the recommendations of IFAP evaluation, conducted from September 2006 to March 2007, a session on the strategic planning of the Programme was scheduled within the framework of this meeting, in the atfernoon of 11 (2.30 - 5.30 p.m.) and in the morning of 12 (9.30 - 12.30 a.m.).
Download Acrobat reader to open the PDF documents files.
- Final report
- Provisional timetable
- Provisional list of documents
- Provisional list of participants
- IFAP priority projects
- Open source and proprietary software
- IFAP strategic planning methodology
- Preparation of the 5th session of the Council
- Work plan, 2006-07
- Annex - Comments by the Director-General on Evaluations undertaken during the 2006-2007 Biennium
2007; 177 EX/26