16th meeting of the IFAP Bureau
The sixteenth meeting of the Bureau of the Intergovernmental Council for the Information for All Programme was held at UNESCO House in Paris, France, in Room XVI (Bonvin building), from 14 to 15 January 2010.
Download Acrobat reader to open the PDF documents.
- Final Report ; 16th meeting of the Bureau
- Draft Council decision on IFAP National Committees
- Financial situation of IFAP
- Status of implementation of activities financed in the biennium 2008-2009 (34 C/5) with funds, decentralized to UNESCO Field Offices, under the Regular Programme budget (Report by the Secretariat) - Summary of the Contributions received
2009; 5 p. ;
- Guidelines for the creation and operation of National Committees of the Information for All Programme
- Provisional List of Documents
- Provisional Timetable
- Draft Provisional Agenda
2009; 2 p.