18th meeting of the IFAP Bureau
The eighteenth meeting of the Bureau of the Intergovernmental Council for the Information for All Programme was held at UNESCO Headquarters in Paris, France, in Room XVI (Bonvin building) from 21 to 22 February 2011.
Download Acrobat reader to open the PDF documents.
- Provisional agenda
- Reports by IFAP Bureau Chair and members on IFAP Working Groups on their respective activities in 2010 and plans for 2011-2012
- Draft proposal by Brazil for Changes in the Statutes of IFAP
- Draft Code of Ethics for the Information Society
- Final Report
- Provisional Timetable
- Provisional list of documents
- Provisional list of participants
- Review of the recommendations of the 6th IFAP Council session
- Financial situation of IFAP
- Open Access