4th session of the IFAP Council
The fourth session of the Intergovernmental Council for the Information for All Programme was held at UNESCO Headquarters in Paris, France, from 20 to 22 March 2006, in Room XII (Fontenoy Building).
The Council is responsible for guiding the planning and implementation of the Information for All Programme.
In particular, the Council shall consider proposals on the development and adaptation of the Programme, recommend the broad lines of action that the Programme could take, review and assess achievements and define the basic areas requiring increased international cooperation, promote participation of Member States in the Programme and support all fund-raising efforts for its implementation.
Documents of the session
Download Acrobat reader to open the PDF files.
- Intergovernmental Council for the Information for All Programme
- Report by the Director-General on the Implementation of the Information for All Programme
- Follow-up to the World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS)
- IFAP Priorities for 2006-2007
- Preparation of UNESCO's Draft Medium Term Strategy for 2008-2013 (34 C/4)
- Report on the activities of the IFAP Bureau
- Evaluation of the IFAP
- Allocating Funds from the IFAP special account/funds-in-trust
- Final Report
- Provisional Timetable
- Provisional List of Documents
2006 ; IFAP-2006/COUNCIL.IV/Inf.2
- Elections of the Bureau of the Council (Chairperson, other officers)
- Provisional Agenda of the IPDC/IFAP Joint Thematic Debate
2006; IFAP-2006/Joint Session/1
- Provisional Agenda
2006; IFAP-2006/COUNCIL.IV/1 Prov.