9th meeting of the IFAP Bureau
The ninth meeting of the Bureau of the Intergovernmental Council for the Information for All Programme was held at UNESCO House, Paris, France, Room IX (Fontenoy building), from 14 to 16 September 2005.
Upon request of the Members the IFAP Bureau the Communication and Information Sector organized a thematic debate on “Infoethics” within the framework of the 9th session of the Bureau, on 15 September 2005 (UNESCO Headquarters, Paris, France).
Download Acrobat reader to open the PDF documents files.
- Provisional Agenda
- Open thematic debate on "Infoethics" /Provisional Agenda
- Final Report
- Provisional Timetable
- Provisional List of Documents
- Provisional List of Participants
- Functioning of IFAP
- Preparation of the Programme and Budget for 2006-2007
- World Summit on the Information Society
- IFAP Special Fund Proposal for the use of $100.000 for Tsunami struck areas in Sri Lanka