Other IFAP documents
This page provides access to the documents produced by IFAP or related to its functionning.
Download Acrobat reader to open the PDF documents files.
Basic documentation: IFAP Council
- Rules of Procedure - Intergovernmental Council for the Information for All Programme
- Statutes - Intergovernmental Council for the Information for All Programme
Basic documentation and guidelines: Resolutions adopted by UNESCO Governing bodies
- Decisions adopted by the Executive Board at its 160th session, Paris, 9-25 October 2000
Decision 3.6.1 - Replacement of the General Information Programme (PGI) and of the Intergovernmental Informatics Programme (IIP) by a new intergovernmental programme
UNESCO. Executive Board; 160th; 2000
2000; 85 p. in various pagings ; 160 EX/Decisions + CORR. (Fre only)
- Records of the General Conference, 30th session, Paris, 26 October to 17 November 1999, v. 1: Resolutions
Resolution 36 - New programme merging the General Information Programme (PGI) and the Intergovernmental Informatics Programme (IIP)2000; 132 p.Guidelines on National Committees
UNESCO. General Conference ; 30th; 1999
- Records of the General Conference, 29th session, Paris, 21 October to 12 November 1997, v. 1: Resolutions
Resolution 28 - Major Programme IV: Communication, information and informatics1998; 133 p. in various pagings ; 29 C/Resolutions + CORR.
Basic documentation and guidelines: Documents on National Committees
- Guidelines for the creation and operation of National Committees of the Information for All Programme
- List and contact details of IFAP National Committees
- National Information Society Policy: A Template
Outcomes and proceedings of thematic debates
- "Measuring Progress Towards Achieving IFAP's Goals and in Bridging the Digital Divide", "Information Literacy" and "Infoethics"
- "Information Preservation"
Thematic Debate held at the French National Library on 3 April 2007
- Understanding Information Literacy: A Primer
- Securing a place for a language in cyberspacee
- Ethical implications of emerging technologies: a survey
- Towards information literacy indicators
- Newsletters - The IFAP newsletter called "IFAP Agenda" is published twice a year by the Bureau to inform Council members and National Committees on programme activities
- Promotional toolkit
- EuroNews report on Russian model of access to the public domain information
2006 (video Windows Media Player) available in en es ru it de pt
Evaluation and follow-up
- Evaluation report 2007
Michael Gurstein and Wallace Taylor, UNESCO Internal Oversight Service; 2007
- Report by the Director-General on a draft strategic plan for the Information for All Programme (IFAP) as revised by the Intergovernmental Council for IFAP
- Information Society Policies. Annual World Report