EUROPEAN COMMISSION (NECOBELAC)
NECOBELAC-Network of Collaboration Between Europe and Latin America-Caribbean Countries
This project works in the field of public health with the objective of improving scientific writing, promote open access publication models and foster technical and scientific cooperation between Europe and Latin America & Caribbean countries.
In Latin America and the Caribbean, courses were organized in Brazil (2010), Uruguay (2010), Colombia (4 courses in 2010), Cuba (2011), Argentina (2011), Mexico (2011).
NECOBELAC partners are:
- Project coordinator: Instituto Superiore di Sanità (ISS), Italy
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC), Spain
- University of Nottingham (UNOTT), UK
- BIREME/PAHO/WHO, Brazil
- Instituto de Salud Publica (ISP), Colombia
- Universidade do Minho (UMINHO), Portugal
The NECOBELAC project is sponsored by the European Community (7th Framework Programme) for the period 2009-2012.