This section provides access to substantive information material produced or sponsored by UNESCO's Communication and Information Sector: books, manuals, guides, reports, proceedings, periodicals, audios/videos, multimedia, etc.
Publications address general or specialised public outside of the Organization and aim to disseminate ideas, facts and information related to the execution of UNESCO's programme. They can be published in print or electronic form and include both free and for-sale items.
Search by title:
Search by year:
Search by series:
- Assessments based on UNESCO's media development indicators
- CI debates: communication and information
- EURid-UNESCO world reports on IDN deployment
- Open Access Curricula for Researchers and Library Schools
- UNESCO Series on Internet Freedom
- UNESCO series on journalism education
- UNESCO publications for the World Summit on the Information Society
- Women in African History