A Basic Guide to Open Educational Resources (OER)
This Guide comprises three sections. The first – a summary of the key issues – is presented in the form of a set of Frequently Asked Questions. Its purpose is to provide readers with a quick and user-friendly introduction to Open Educational Resources (OER) and some of the key issues to think about when exploring how to use OER most effectively.
The second section is a more comprehensive analysis of these issues, presented in the form of a traditional research paper. For those who have a deeper interest in OER, this section will assist with making the case for OER more substantively.
The third section is a set of appendices, containing more detailed information about specific areas of relevance to OER. These are aimed at people who are looking for substantive information regarding a specific area of interest.
- English: Bibliographic reference | PDF | ePub
- Spanish: Bibliographic reference | PDF
- Portuguese (translation by the Center for Studies on Information and Communication Technologies, São Paolo, Brazil)
- Collation: 133 p.
- Author(s): Butcher, Neil; Kanwar, Asha; Uvalic-Trumbic, Stamenka
- Publication year: 2011; 2015
- ISBN: 978-18-9-497541-4