Guidelines for journalists
Regularly updated folder covering the election process in Iraq
This folder contains the first editions of what will become a regularly updated package of documents covering the election process in Iraq. New editions will be made available on a regular basis. The system is simple. As new sections are published and distributed, just remove the out-of-date section and replace it with the new one.
To print the sections in the proper format, please specify in your printer properties: Paper size A5.
The folder by chapters (PDF format):
- A Reporter's Guide to Election Coverage
- The Media and the Election Process, Reference material
- Reporting Elections Broadcast Guidelines
- International standards for the MediaBriefing notes on basic principles of journalism,
- Freedom of Expression and the New Iraqi Constitution
- Publication year: 2005
- Editor(s): UNESCO in collaboration with INDEX on Censorship, International News Safety Institute (INSI), Article 19 and Ruters Foundation