Use of UNESCO logo by Creative Cities
The use of the UNESCO Creative City logos is granted, upon request to UNESCO, only to the Municipalities and the official departments and/or bodies of Cities that have been formally designated as Creative Cities (article 10 of the Nomination procedures).
The use of UNESCO logo is governed by the “Directives concerning the use of the name, acronym, logo and Internet domain names of UNESCO”, available online on UNESCO website.
Detailed instructions to request the logo: here.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
News from the Network
- The result of Shenzhen Design Award 2013 was released, learn more by reading the press release and visiting the website.
City of Sydney
- Sydney, UNESCO City of Film, and New South Wales Government welcomes Angelina Jolie's UNBROKEN
- Sydney secures Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts Awards for 3 more years
- I Want In: UNESCO City of Film puts creative careers in focus
City of Enghien-les-Bains
- Enghien-les-Bains is launching a call for projects in the framework of the 8th edition of the International Festival of Media Arts, Bains Numériques. To learn more, click here
City of Sapporo
In July of this year, Sapporo will organize the Sapporo International Art Festival, which is a symbolic event of our creative city project. To learn more, visite the website of the Festival
Organized by UNESCO in collaboration with the City of Shenzhen in conjunction with the UNESCO’s Creative Cities Network, this will gather the representatives of the Creative Cities of Design, experts in city designs and planning as well as policy-makers, renown architects, and private sector contributors. The meeting will take place 3 and 4 March 2014 at UNESCO's Headquarters.
Learn more by clincking here