Programme - Section of Creative Industries for Development
Extract from "Major Programme 2010-2011"
Main line of action 4: Protecting and promoting the diversity of cultural expressions, particularly through the implementation of the 2005 Convention and the development of cultural and creative industries
(12) The 2005 Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions and the Universal Copyright Convention implemented and related operational mechanisms strengthened
(13) The contribution of cultural and creative industries to development strengthened and highlighted, inter alia by holding the Forum on Culture and Cultural Industries, with the help of public-private partnerships
(14) Multilingualism and linguistic diversity promoted through publishing and translation, in particular with regard to content on the Internet
(15) The creative, productive and managerial capacities of craftspeople and designers supported
(16) Member States supported in promoting and protecting endangered and indigenous languagesBack to top