The Administrative Council of the IFPC choses 9 projects for funding
The Administrative Council of the IFPC examined and approved 9 projects for co-funding under the 2013 IFPC Call for projects.
These projects were chosen for their artistic and creative content, their partnership and resource mobilization, and their potential for sustainable impact:
- Cape Town Carnival Trust (South Africa)
- 24th International Poetry Festival Medellin (Colombia)
- Filming the Other (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- This is not Chick Lit: Stories by ordinary women in and beyond turmoil. (Egypt and Libya)
- Window to Diversity (Guatemala, Peru, Indonesia, Spain)
- Talents of the outskirts – 2014 Smarts Ségou (Mali)
- Jewels of the Cultural Treasure (Pakistan)
- I can move (Palestine)
- Coaching Court 2014 (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Senegal, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Togo)
For an overview of the 9 projects please click here.
Please click here for further information: