International Mother Language Day: 21 February 2010
The eleventh International Mother Language Day, on 21 February 2010, will be celebrated in the framework of the International Year for the Rapprochement of Cultures.
The International Mother Language Day, proclaimed by the General Conference of UNESCO in November 1999, has been observed yearly since February 2000 to promote linguistic and cultural diversity and multilingualism.
On the occasion of the Day, an International Symposium on Tanslation and Cultural Mediation is organized on 22 and 23 February 2010.
- Programme and CVs of Participants.pdf
- Download the poster (PDF)
- Download the poster (adaptable version in PSD format)
- Start date - Local time: 21- 02- 2010
- End date - Local time: 23- 02- 2010