First session of the Subsidiary Committee
Election and first session
The Subsidiary Committee has been elected by the Extraordinary meeting of the States Parties to the 1970 Convention which took place on 1st July 2013.
The first session of the Subsidiary Committee took place from 2 to 3 July 2013 at UNESCO Headquarters.
Subsequently, this Committee will be convened every year.
- Chairperson: Mr Mauricio Escanero (Mexico)
- Vice-Chairs: Bulgaria, China, Egypt and Nigeria
- Rapporteur: Ms Artemis Papathanassiou (Greece)
- Oral report by the Rapporteur: EN
Decisions and recommendations
- Election of the Bureau (C70/13/1.SC/1): EN | FR
- Provisional agenda (C70/13/1.SC/2/REV): EN | FR
- Draft rules of procedure (C70/13/1.SC/3): EN | FR
- Draft operational guidelines on the implementation of the 1970 Convention (C70/13/1.SC/4) : EN | FR