Back to top
The Institute is in its earliest phases of development. It has, however, identified the following activities to promote education for peace and sustainable development in the Asia-Pacific region:
- Conduct a mapping exercise to collect, collate and disseminate comprehensive information about current research, projects, activities, programmes and studies.
- Assess and evaluate the current practice, research and activities to indentify best practice as well as blockages, short comings, gaps and strategies to address them.
- Identify expertise in people, institutions and organizations where effective work is being done and prepare a data base for technical expertise and leadership potential.
- Link people, organizations, governments and institutions to create and enhance productive networks and partnerships.
- Inform and publicise national, regional, international meetings, conferences, events and publications, digests and reports.