Are you ready to educate for sustainable development?
Now you’ve read some inspiring examples – test your knowledge of ESD. The quiz focuses on the scope of training necessary to create responsible stewardship for our planet.
Case Study Quiz
Will ESD make us happy?
- Not sure
What is Ecosys ?
- A teacher education programme, supported by UNESCO
- A computer simulation program used in ESD teacher training
Are ICTs useful for teacher training for ESD?
- Integral to capacity building
- Excellent training and exchange tools for solving community problems
Is there a universal model of ESD?
- Yes, but it evolves
What types of skills does an ESD teacher need?
- A narrow range of skills
- Adaptability and tolerance
Is providing a sense of ownership and ultimately empowering the students part of ESD?
- It is integral
- This is not essential as the focus is on understanding the impact of our individual actions on the environment
Is the private sector a stakeholder in ESD?
Is tolerance part of ESD?
A successful ESD initiative could involve
- A University
- Private sponsors
What do shared living arrangements have to do with ESD?
- It’s a success factor in some programmes.
Check your answers.Back to top