Education Post 2015
Welcome to our online hub for resources and other updates on ‘Education post 2015’.
The hub includes presentations, blogs, papers, submissions to consultations, and other materials by the EFA Global Monitoring Report team on the subject of ‘Education post 2015’.
You will also find a list of resources relevant to the ongoing debates. If you have suggestions of information to include on this page, please email efareport(at)unesco.org with ‘#edpost2015’ in the subject heading.
- Stephanie Allan, 2014. Mokoro Seminar Report - Aid for Education after 2015. Oxford, UK: Mokoro
- Rose, P. and Steer, L. 2013. Financing for global education: opportunities for multilateral action. Paris and Washington, D. C.: EFA Global Monitoring Report and Center for Universal Education at the Brookings Institution.
- UNESCO. 2013. Trends in aid to education: Lessons for post-2015. Paris, EFA global Monitoring Report. (Policy Paper #11.)
- UNESCO. 2013. Education for All is affordable - by 2015 and beyond. Paris, EFA global Monitoring Report. (Policy Paper #6.)
- UNESCO. 2012. Reaching out-of-school children is crucial for development. Paris, EFA Global Monitoring Report. (Policy Paper #4.)
- GMR 2013 Education for All Global Monitoring Report Teaching and Learning for Development (Concept Note.)
GMR World Education Blog Series on post 2015
Hyperlinks to other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information, documents and materials contained in those other websites on the part of UNESCO. These Hyperlinks should not be construed as an endorsement by UNESCO of the validity, accuracy or views expressed in those other websites.Back to top