Education Post 2015
Welcome to our online hub for resources and other updates on ‘Education post 2015’.
The hub includes presentations, blogs, papers, submissions to consultations, and other materials by the EFA Global Monitoring Report team on the subject of ‘Education post 2015’.
You will also find a list of resources relevant to the ongoing debates. If you have suggestions of information to include on this page, please email efareport(at)unesco.org with ‘#edpost2015’ in the subject heading.
- United Nations The Road to Dignity by 2030: Ending Poverty, Transforming All Lives and Protecting the Planet - Synthesis Report of the Secretary-General on the Post-2015 Agenda. New York, UN.
- Anne Sørensen, IBIS in collaboration with Anjela Taneja, GCE PowerPoint:Reviewing the synthesis report with an education lens. Copenhagen, IBIS.
- Save the Children Response to the UN Secretary General’s Synthesis Report on the Post-2015 Agenda: The Road to Dignity by 2030. Paris, UNESCO.
- UNESCO GMR World Education Blog Series on the Dakar process. Paris, UNESCO.
- UNESCO GMR World Education Blog Series on measuring progress in education outcomes post-2015. Paris, UNESCO.
- UNESCO. 2014 Global EFA Meeting - Joint proposal of the EFA Steering Committee on Education Post-2015. Paris, UNESCO.
- EFA GMR. Concept note for EFA GMR 2015. Paris, EFA Global Monitoring Report.
- EFA GMR. EFA Global Monitoring Report 2013/4. Paris, EFA Global Monitoring Report.
- Stephanie Allan, 2014. Mokoro Seminar Report - Aid for Education after 2015. Oxford, UK: Mokoro
- Rose, P. and Steer, L. 2013. Financing for global education: opportunities for multilateral action. Paris and Washington, D. C.: EFA Global Monitoring Report and Center for Universal Education at the Brookings Institution.
- UNESCO. 2013. Trends in aid to education: Lessons for post-2015. Paris, EFA global Monitoring Report. (Policy Paper #11.)
- UNESCO. 2013. Education for All is affordable - by 2015 and beyond. Paris, EFA global Monitoring Report. (Policy Paper #6.)
- UNESCO. 2012. Reaching out-of-school children is crucial for development. Paris, EFA Global Monitoring Report. (Policy Paper #4.)
- EFA GMR 2013 Education for All Global Monitoring Report Teaching and Learning for Development (Concept Note.)
Hyperlinks to other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information, documents and materials contained in those other websites on the part of UNESCO. These Hyperlinks should not be construed as an endorsement by UNESCO of the validity, accuracy or views expressed in those other websites.Back to top