What is the role of the Secretariat?
The Director General shall place at the disposal of the Board a staff member who shall act as Secretary of the Board.
The Secretary of the Executive Board:
- assists the Chairperson
- prepares all meetings of the Board and its organs
- attends all meetings
- records the decisions
- supervises the preparation of summary records
- supervises the translation of documents and summary records
- supervises the distribution of documents to Members of the Executive Board
- carries out all tasks entrusted to him/her by the Chairperson of the Board
- establishes and keeps up to date the archives of the Executive Board
- prepares the publication of the EXB decisions.
Composition of the Secretariat
- Mr Jacques RAO Secretary of the Board a.i.
- Ms Karima BEKRI-LISNER Assistant Secretary
- Mr Michée DETINHO Senior Documentalist
- Mr Alain HAZIZA Administrative Officer
- Ms Inés MENS Head Documentalist
- Ms Victoria MOORHEAD Senior Assistant (Chairperson of the Executive Board)