- Elections of members of Headquarters Committee, Legal Committee and other subsidiary organs of the General Conference will be organized by the Nominations Committee, which will submit the results to the plenary for approval. The ballot was held on Thursday 14 November in Room IV at 10.30 a.m.
Results of elections
- Executive Board - Results of elections
- Results of the elections of members of Committees, Commissions and other subsidiary organs established by the General Conference
Back to top
In order to exercise its right to vote, each State must have submitted valid credentials, in accordance with the procedures set forth in Rule 23 of the Rules of Procedure.
- It must also be up to date with its assessed contributions. According to Article IV.C, paragraph 8(b), of the Constitution, “A Member State shall have no vote in the General Conference if the total amount of contributions due from it exceeds the total amount of contributions payable by it for the current year and the immediately preceding calendar year”. But paragraph 8(c) provides that the General Conference may decide to make an exception to this rule “if it is satisfied that failure to pay is due to conditions beyond the control of the Member State”. The procedure applicable to communications from Member States invoking this provision is determined by Rule 83 of the Rules of Procedure.
- Under that rule, communications from Member States have to be submitted in the first three days of the session at the latest: beyond that deadline, the States concerned may no longer be authorized to take part in voting during the session. The examination of those communications, to be entrusted to the APX Commission, will be subject to the criteria set forth in paragraph 7 of Rule 83.