iTunes U Courses for the 37th General Conference
You now have the possibility to consult and access all Commission documents related to the 37th session of the General Conference directly on your tablets and smart phones in two steps.
Within the framework of the cooperation agreement signed with Apple (iTunes University), UNESCO has started a pilot project based on the requirements of the 37th session of UNESCO's General Conference.
All changes are directly notified on your device.
You need help ...
If you need help, we are at your disposal every day from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Delegates’ Information Bureau.
For iOS devices
- Install the iTunes U application from the App Store.
- Select from the list below the Commissions and meetings you want to follow.
Available iTunes U Courses
- APX Commission
- APX Commission (in French)
- Education Commission
- Education Commission (in French)
- Natural Sciences Commission
- Natural Sciences Commission (in French)
- Social and Human Sciences Commission
- Social and Human Sciences Commission (in French)
- Culture Commission
- Culture Commission (in French)
- Communication and Information Commission
- Communication and Information Commission (in French)
- Joint meeting of Commissions
- Joint meeting of Commissions (in French)
- Plenary Meetings
- Plenary Meetings (in French)
For Android devices
- Open this webpage on your Android device
- Click on the following link .apk file for your Android device.
- The application should install itself automatically.
- Search for the course by using the name from the list above.