Vacancies at the UNESCO Office in Ha Noi
UNESCO Viet Nam periodically publishes announcements of local vacancies on this page.
UNESCO Viet Nam is currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
- Short term contract for full time designer
UNESCO Viet Nam is now recruiting a full-time designer to develop illustrations, animations, layouts and other requested products for the production of two web-based e-learning courses. Please find a detailed announcement and learn how to apply here.
- E-learning and Education Programme Officer
UNESCO Viet Nam is now recruiting a full-time e-learning and education programme officer. Please find a detailed announcement and learn how to apply here.
- English Editor
The Editor will support the UNESCO Office in Viet Nam by editing and revising various texts to improve coherence and overall readability, including eliminating errors or inadvertent ambiguities within the text. The Editor will also maintain consistency between texts, ensuring that UNESCO terminology and style are respected and that editorial standards, policy and practice are followed.
- · Native command of English language (proficiency will be tested)
- · A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant professional experience is required
- · Ability to work with accuracy in a timely fashion and ability to respond quickly to tight deadlines
- · Prior experience in education, Education for Sustainable Development, climate change, gender and/or development editing or knowledge of the United Nations System would be an advantage
Interested applicants meeting the requirements should send a resume, cover letter, and completed UN Personal History (P11 form) to registry(at)unesco.org.vn
UNESCO Viet Nam is looking for a professional translator (English to Vietnamese and Vietnamese to English) with relevant experience in translating educational materials in the areas of biodiversity, climate change and disaster preparedness. Please send your resume and a cover letter to registry(at)unesco.org.vnBack to top