Vacancies at the UNESCO Viet Nam Office in Ha Noi
UNESCO Viet Nam periodically publishes announcements of local vacancies on this page.
UNESCO Viet Nam is currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
Assistant to the Representative and Head of Office
UNESCO Viet Nam is seeking for a qualified, highly committed, service-oriented and proactive national professional for the position of Assistant to the Representative and Head of Office. Dynamic young men and women are strongly encouraged to apply to work as part of the UNESCO Viet Nam team.
- · University degree in international relations, business, administration, or other related areas
- · Three years of proven progressive experience in executive assistance, office management and/or secretarial and administrative functions
- · Proven strong interpersonal and communication skills
- · Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Vietnamese (proficiency will be tested)
- · Self‐motivated, respectful, diplomatic and committed
- · Knowledge of Vietnamese protocol is an asset
- · Intensive time commitment, availability and willingness to travel.
Applicants meeting the requirements should send a resume, letter of motivation (including qualifications, experience relevant to the position and reasons for applying), and completed UN Personal History (P11 form) to registry(at)unesco.org.vn by 31 March 2015.
For a further description of the position, responsibilities and requirements, please see the detailed vacancy announcement here.
The Editor will support the UNESCO Office in Viet Nam by editing and revising various texts to improve coherence and overall readability, including eliminating errors or inadvertent ambiguities within the text. The Editor will also maintain consistency between texts, ensuring that UNESCO terminology and style are respected and that editorial standards, policy and practice are followed.
- · Native command of English language (proficiency will be tested)
- · A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant professional experience is required
- · Ability to work with accuracy in a timely fashion and ability to respond quickly to tight deadlines
- · Prior experience in education, Education for Sustainable Development, climate change, gender and/or development editing or knowledge of the United Nations System would be an advantage
Interested applicants meeting the requirements should send a resume, cover letter, and completed UN Personal History (P11 form) to registry(at)unesco.org.vnBack to top