21.03.2013 - ODG
<- Back to: All news
Transparency and Accountability: UNESCO’s response to the 2013 UNTAI assessment
The United Nations Transparency and Accountability Initiative (UNTAI) of the United States is a comprehensive annual assessment of UN system organizations undertaken by the United States.
Phase II of UNTAI covers goals and benchmarks from the following areas:
- Effective oversight arrangements
- Independent internal evaluation function
- Independent and effective ethics function
- Credible whistleblower protections
- Conflicts of interest program for staff
- Effective and transparent procurement
- Enterprise risk management
- Transparent financial management.