Mobile Learning Week 2017
Co-organized by UNESCO and UNHCR Mobile Learning Week 2017 was held under the theme ‘Education in emergencies and crises’ from 20 to 24 March in Paris.
The event examined how new and affordable technologies can help:
- Strengthen inclusion in education
- Preserve the continuity of learning in conflict and disaster contexts
- Open and enrich learning opportunities for refugees and other displaced people
- Facilitate the integration of learners in new schools and communities
- Catalyze innovation in the education sector and improve the impact of humanitarian interventions