Back to top
- 60 pages on mountain research around the globe Newsletter of the Mountain Research Initiative no.7, 2012. Published by the Mountain Research Initiative. Editors: Claudia Drexler and Gregory Greenwood.
- Biosphere Reserves in the Mountains of the World Celebrating 40 years of UNESCO’s MAB Progamme: an Austrian contribution.
Austrian MAB Committee (Ed.): Austrian Academy of Sciences Press, Vienna 2011
- Global Change and Mountain Regions (GLOCHAMORE) Research Strategy. Published by: Mountain Research Initiative (MRI), Switzerland, July 2006. For hard copies contact: Astrid Björnsen Gurung (MRI)
- Global Change Impacts in Mountain Biosphere Reserves. Published by UNESCO-MAB, 2005
Third Thematic Workshop: Sustainable Land Use and Natural Resources Management Sierra Nevada Biosphere Reserve, Spain 14-17 March 2005.
Second Thematic Workshop: Projecting Global Change Impacts in Mountain Biosphere Reserves Gran Sasso National Park (near L'Aquila), Italy 29 November - 2 December 2004)
- Cloud Forest Agenda. Prepared by UNEP-WCMC with support from UNESCO-MAB, UNESCO-IHP and IUCN, 2004. This brochure was prepared for the COP-7 of the Convention on Biological Diversity in Kuala Lumpur to foster the conservation of tropical montane cloud forests.
- Global Environmental and Social Monitoring. Published by UNESCO-MAB, 2004. Proceedings of the First International Thematic Workshop held in Vienna, Austria 9 – 11 May 2004
- Global Change Research in Mountain Biosphere Reserves. Proceedings of the International Launching Workshop "Entlebuch Biosphere Reserve. Switzerland. 10 - 13 November 2003