Reports of UNESCO category 2 water-related centres (June 2012 - May 2014)
The following reports of the UNESCO category 2 water-related centres cover the activities for the intersessional period between the 20th and the 21st sessions of the Intergovernmental Council of the IHP (June 2012 - May 2014).
The texts reproduced herewith stand exactly as submitted by the centres. The contents of the reports have not been modified and remain the sole responsibility of the respective centres.
- Asia Pacific Centre for Ecohydrology (APCE)
- Centre for Management of Water Resources Sustainable in the Caribbean Islands States (CEHICA)
- Centre for Water for Sustainable Development and Adaptation to Climate Change Centre
- International Centre for Water Education, Training & Applied Research (HidroEX)
- International Centre for Water Hazard and Risk Management (ICHARM)
- International Groundwater Resources Assessment Centre (IGRAC)
- International Research and Training Center on Erosion and Sedimentation (IRTCES)
- Regional Centre for Integrated River Basin Management (RC-IRBM)
- Regional Centre for Training and Water Studies (RCTWS)
- Regional Centre on Capacity Development and Research in Water Harvesting
- Regional Humid Tropics Hydrology and Water Resources Centre for Southeast Asia and the Pacific (HTC Kuala Lumpur)
- Water Centre for Arid and Semi-arid Zones of Latin America and the Caribbean (CAZALAC)