The New Issue of The Sandwatcher is out
The Sandwatcher is the newsletter describing activities undertaken by Sandwatch groups World Wide. This issue is full of updates, stories and photos from more than a dozen countries world wide, including Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Cuba, England, Grenada, Guyana, Kenya, Kiribati, Nevis, Samoa, the Seychelles, Trinidad, etc.
Some of the highlights of this issue include:
- Report on Sandwatch Regional Indian Ocean Workshop held on Mahe, Seychelles
- A Sandwatch team in The Bahamas is honoured by the government
- New Sandwatch teams are started in Australia and England
- The new Sandwatch manual is officially launched at COP16 in Cancun, Mexico
- Sandwatchers in Kenya report on a growing biological hazard in Lake Victoria
- Sandwatch continues to expand in Grenada and Kiribati
- Sandwatch ships two new laptop computer to teams in Cuba
- Sandwatch launches a brand new, updated website
Click here to read the newsletter (pdf).
For more information on the Sandwatch project, go to the Sandwatch website.
<- Back to: Small Island Developing States