Governance of S&T and its Implications
Back to top
- assists in identifying policy options for the governance of S&T systems in a changing world (see The changing role of governments);
- promotes cooperative networks with, and among, parliamentarians on science issues requiring legislation;
- supports participatory policy reviews to improve the management of S&T at the national level;
- promotes public debate on S&T issues and science policy options;
- raises public awareness, promotes a science culture in society and deepens public understanding of science.