- Albania launches Cross-cutting Strategy, 18 June 2009
Articles and Publications
UNESCO Science Report, 2015
This report is the result of a UNESCO-supported project that provided advice to the government of Albania on four identified topics:
- the formulation of national science policy;
- international relations in science and technology;
- science and technology statistics; and
- the formulation of a science budget for the Government of Albania.
Missions to Albania were undertaken with the following aims:
- to assess the current state of work on the topics in Albania;
- to provide comparative information on activities in other countries at different levels of development; and
- to make suggestions to the government of Albania on desirable future activities in each of the topic areas.