Global Climate Change
Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Science, Technology and Society in the Light of Niels Bohr's Thoughts
04-06 December 2013, Copenhaguen, Denmark
- Closing Ceremony of the International Year of Water Cooperation
05-06 December 2013, Mexico, Mexico
- Transboundary cooperation as a stepping stone to establish Transboundary Biosphere Reserves and bridge to sustainable development processes
06-08 December 2013, Berezinsky Biosphere Reserve, Belarus
- Fourth African Solar Energy School
09 - 13 December 2013, Dakar, Senegal
- Workshop on Women in Engineering
10 December 2013, UNESCO Paris, France
UN International Year of Water Cooperation
Cooperation is essential to strike a balance between the different needs and priorities and share this precious resource equitably, using water as an instrument of peace.
Learn how the mathematical sciences can be useful in tackling our world’s problems.
UN International Year of Crystallography 2014
Crystallography has become the very core of structural science, showing us the structure of DNA, allowing us to build computer memories, showing us how proteins are created in cells, and helping us to design powerful new materials and drugs.