The transnational and multi-dimensional nature of Cyberspace and its growing importance presents new frontiers with unparalleled opportunities and challenges for access to information and knowledge, freedom of expression, privacy and ethics.
The Internet Study being undertaken by UNESCO is seeking to provide the necessary clarity to support holistic approaches to addressing this broad range of interrelated issues as well as their short and long-term effects.
The deadline for written comments for the final study was 15th March 2015.
- Meeting Reports of the Conference
- Outcome document of the CONNECTing-the-dots conference
- Internet Draft Report - simple version
- First published version of Draft Internet Study (PDF - ePUB)
- Latest version of the Concept note
- Sub-studies and background resources
- Submissions to the questionnaire
- International and regional instruments relevant to the areas of access, freedom of expression, privacy and ethics
- More information on the Study