Newsletter N°14. June-August, 2014
- The TERCE road so far
- Interview with Margarita Poggi, director of the Buenos Aires Regional Headquarters of the UNESCO International Institute for Educational Planning (IIEP - UNESCO Aires), Margarita Poggi.
“The possibility of quality learning for all students is one of the greatest challenges present in the region”
- Interview with Mariela Leones, national coordinator of the Latin American Laboratory for Assessment of the Quality of Education (LLECE) in Argentina.
“Quality education is a collective construction and a responsibility shared by all those involved”
- LLECE’s team welcomes reinforcements
The Laboratory welcomed three new members to the technical coordination team.
- Interview with Marcela Ortiz. Sociologist from the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, she joins LLECE as technical assistant for data analysis.
- Interview with Adriana Viteri. Economist from the Pontifical University of Ecuador, she joined LLECE as technical assistant for sampling and statistics.
Coordination Team at OREALC/UNESCO Santiago
Latin American Laboratory for Assessment of the Quality of Education (LLECE)
- Atilio Pizarro
Section Chief for Planning, Management,
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Moritz Bilagher
- Marcela Copetta
- Marcela Ortiz
Technical Assistant (Data analysis)
- Adriana Viteri
Technical Assistant (Statistics and sampling)
- Marta Lillo
- Roxana Riveros